South West Exmoor ride out: ROUTE is now live to upload

Want to hook up with like-minded folk? Anything from a cup o'tea at the Ace to trips abroad.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

victorlaszlo

Re: South West Exmoor ride out: ROUTE is now live to upload

Postby victorlaszlo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Why did I only see this now? :(

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Postby Paul » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:07 am

A huge thanks to Phil/Popsky and Karen for organising this weekend. A good time was had by all, despite the somewhat inclement weather.

Cheers,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

popsky

Postby popsky » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:44 am

Me and Mrs P would like to say a big thanks to all who attended this weekends event, Friday evening beer with a good curry was excellent, a rather soggy rideout interspersed with coffee and cake, and more soggyness never put a dampener on things, no major incidents which under the circumstances was a real bonus, with the day trippers, 12 Bike’s in total, a good turn out given the weather, Boxermed Mike you were missed, hope you get the 12 sorted.
Special thanks to Kate for tailend tailend duties and looking out for the few little weather related problems.
The group meal was attended by 22 including partners and a couple of soft arses (you know who you are) lol
Hope everyone gets home safe and sound, see you in Montgomery :D
Phil.

R1200S and loving it !

Hoch Bergstraßenjäger…………………………………

Topcat

Postby Topcat » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm

Hello all,

Another great Boxertrix weekend despite the slightly damp weather, good ride out. Always look on the bright side, I was pushing harder in the corners than I used to in the dry :D Never to old to learn.

Cheers Phil and Karen for the hard work that goes into these weekends. Thanks for all who attended especially John and Claire, what a trip you two had! :thumbright:

New pin lock needed for me I think :fish:

See you all soon.

Dave and Gin

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:41 pm

Fantastic weekend Mr & Mrs popski !! Thank you and weldone for all your hard work organising everything. And thank you to all those that came to see our beautiful part of the country, albeit a bit on the damp side. was great to see everyone. Thanks again to all!! not forgetting those not brave enough to take on the weather :roll: :D
R1250 GS Rallye :cyclopsani:

johnny 5

Postby johnny 5 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:39 am

Well despite the odd droplet or 2 me and Claire proper enjoyed the weekend big thanks to Popsky and the (Bullet) Karen for being such attentive hosts. It was great to see you all again. It doesn’t matter how long you miss the group ride outs, when you do meet up again it only seems like you’ve seen them the week before. Such a great group and thanks again

John & Claire
Ktm 1290 sas
R1200s candy cane
R1200s black

Return to “Days Out”