CW Motorcycles

Any bike-related products/services you wish to recommend.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

skiddy boxers

CW Motorcycles

Postby skiddy boxers » Thu May 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Decided the old girl needed a bit of TLC so took her 80 miles to CW Motorcycles in Dorchester for an annual service on the recommendation of some mates and their reputation in the RIDE surveys.

Boy, do they live up to their reputation :D

Fantastic customer service, very friendly, loan bike R1200R (wanted the 12S but they didn't have one available) for the day so had a bimble along the coast, very nice 8)

Got back, paid the bill :shock: :shock: £351 :shock: :shock: including new rear pads, adjusted rear wheel bearing and a few other minor extras.

Thing is I know it's a lot of money, but I have to say that the bike has NEVER run better, less vibey and I'm chuffed to bits.

The old adage that you get what you pay for comes to mind. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Won't be going every year for an annual though :roll:
Nick

When life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Thu May 15, 2008 2:19 pm

CW always come up very well in surveys, and when I had my BCR was tempted to pop it into them for a service, simply for the day out to the South Coast.

As you say, not cheap, but if they really do the job properly then it's worth however much you're willing to pay, in this case it's obviously money well-spent.

I occasionally had to cough up that much at (the now defunct) S*C for a service after which I'd often end up re-correcting the bits they'd not done/left missing (usually stuff like the TB air take-off rubber bungs). :evil:

Return to “Recommended products/services”