Balderstons... top dealer!

Any bike-related products/services you wish to recommend.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

adamski49

Balderstons... top dealer!

Postby adamski49 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:25 am

I just had a 24k service (the biggy with the fuel filter change) on my S yesterday... grand sum £401.60 incl VAT...seems pricey until you take into account that this included a new front tyre that was supplied and fitted for £112* making the service itself £290

Thought I'd post this as I seem to keep reading about people paying way over the odds for a service elsewhere. If you can get to Peterborough it's well worth your while.

Oh, and did I mention the free loan bike?

Top dealer recommended - Balderstons

Cheers

Adam :D

* Yes, I could have saved myself £25 by taking the wheel to my local tyre fitter but my lazy ass and convenience took over.
Forgive me father for I have sinned... ex S owner moved onto pastures new with four cylinders and a chain... and back to a twin, albeit in a V.

stevetoxic

Postby stevetoxic » Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:55 am

I'll second that, I have 3 Official dealers closer/easier to get to....but choose to travel a bit further to Balderstons, for their excellent service and attitude.
They even worked on my bike for free for a couple of hours one saturday morning....when I thought I had a problem (me being paranoid) they did'nt even charge me for the oil they changed :!:
Top Dealer :D

Return to “Recommended products/services”