Trouble and Strife

Got some humour to share? The stage is lit and the microphone's live.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

rogerslater

Trouble and Strife

Postby rogerslater » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:00 pm

While riding his Harley, Bubba swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging his head.

Dazed and confused Bubba crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?"

As Bubba looked up, he noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for... "I'm okay I think," Bubba replied as he pulled himself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.

She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," Bubba answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, Bubba agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."

They arrived at her place, which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, Bubba thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch with the Harley, I guess."

Return to “Humour”