Stupid deals again....

Area for traders to advertise.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

slparry

Stupid deals again....

Postby slparry » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:48 pm

... yet again it's coming to the end of a quarter and my boss is doing daft deals again to hit target :D

If you're looking for a new bike let me know as we can offer awesome deals at present
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

Boxermed69

Re: Stupid deals again....

Postby Boxermed69 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Wish I had the money Steve - had a close gander at an R9T with the spangly paint job in CW's yesterday. It was black with panels of the blue with white stripes. Sounds dodgy but was blimmin lovely in the flesh :love4: Had the small tail unit a la Sports version but naked with (standard?) flattish bars. I prefer it to the Sport, lovely though that was as well - riding position looked like it wouldn't do my neck any favours.

Mike
Horizontally opposed, vertically challenged...

slparry

Postby slparry » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Boxermed69 wrote:Wish I had the money Steve - had a close gander at an R9T with the spangly paint job in CW's yesterday. It was black with panels of the blue with white stripes. Sounds dodgy but was blimmin lovely in the flesh :love4: Had the small tail unit a la Sports version but naked with (standard?) flattish bars. I prefer it to the Sport, lovely though that was as well - riding position looked like it wouldn't do my neck any favours.

Mike

It's the R9T Individuals, the paint effect is awesome isn't it .... bit of a premium tho :) I assume by sport you mean the racer Mike?
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

Boxermed69

Postby Boxermed69 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:18 pm

Yes, the white one with half fairing.

I was told there were 3 other funky paint colours available too. They only had this blue one but yes, a lovely finish - paint like glass.

Mike
Horizontally opposed, vertically challenged...

Return to “Trade Section”