Shocked

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Neil178

Re: Shocked

Postby Neil178 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:41 pm

What a nasty experience Steve. Don’t let it knock your confidence. Too many nutters out there unfortunately. Kenneth Noye wannabes, but like him this twat will also get done.
Good news you got the registration. The wheels of justice turn slow so keep the faith ...

barnstormer

Postby barnstormer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:22 pm

This incident doesn't surprise me, nor the totally inadequate reaction of the police.
Getting on for 20 years ago my youngest daughter, aged about 17 at the time, was assaulted by an adult drunk when she was out with friends in Norwich one evening. Punched in the face etc.
A passing cyclist witnessed the assault and followed the assailant to a house, he wrote down the address and a description of the bloke. He then returned to the scene of the assault and gave her the address of the house.
In the meantime her friends had tried to flag down a passing police car, it drove off without stopping.
My daughter and her friends then reported the incident to the police who were incredibly bored and disinterested with the whole affair.
After a couple of weeks she contacted the police to ask what was happening.
Their reply was that because there might have been more than one person living at the house they couldn't take the complaint any further.
Fortunately she suffered only a bruised cheekbone.
Useless police isn't a new thing!

Humbug

Postby Humbug » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:42 am

Utter, utter Scrotes. Lowlife. Hope you are feeling a bit better and got checked out.
10 KTM RC8

slparry

Postby slparry » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Sunday evening , they've finally 'phoned me (incident happened on Wednesday) to take a telephone statement. Apparently they don't come out anymore.

I thought when someone had been an assault victim they sent out someone to check you were ok but apparently not
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:07 am

Firstly, very sorry to read of the incident and about your injuries, but thankful that you are physically ok.

Secondly, a letter to the Chief Constable perhaps ? I am astonished by the service from the police.

Finally, keep your chin up as you have plenty of friends here.
Taz

R1250RS

So when is this 'Old enough to know better' supposed to kick in?

Mitch1100

Postby Mitch1100 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:42 pm

slparry wrote:Thanks all, the police still haven't been to take a statement, however they've appealed for witness's

http://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/crime/ ... ef=mr&lp=3

Do you have photo's of injuries? You have had an acquired brain injury from blows to the head, get it checked and at least reported at hospital.
2009 HP2 Sport...sold
2006 R1200s with yellow rim tape
2008 Ducati Monster S4RS Tricolore..sold
2004 R1100s BoxerCup Replika..sold
2006 Subaru WRX STI S204 #318/600

slparry

Postby slparry » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:27 am

Mitch1100 wrote:
slparry wrote:Thanks all, the police still haven't been to take a statement, however they've appealed for witness's

http://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/crime/ ... ef=mr&lp=3

Do you have photo's of injuries? You have had an acquired brain injury from blows to the head, get it checked and at least reported at hospital.

it's my jaw that's giving me the most trouble at the moment, at the "hinges" causing earache when I speak or eat
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

adam

Postby adam » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:11 pm

Sorry to hear this Steve. I suspect you may well be correct about them being travellers, there's a vipers nest of them in Wrexham. I had trouble with them 2 years ago when they were digging badgers for dog fighting 'bait' on my land. They even threatened a heavily pregnant neighbour of mine who photographed them since I was away skiing. Two weeks later, they reappeared and myself and a neighbour only managed to capture one of them. When the Police didn't arrive we had no legal alternative but to let him go. The only result of this was a visit from West Mercia HQ several days later after the captured one, who wasn't from Wrexham made a complaint (he told us his address after being asked 'nicely' ,which turned out to be correct because we phoned the number connected to the address :lol:) and a warning was issued to us. They were already well known to the authorities and after a forensic investigation by the RSPCA several were successfully prosecuted. During the investigation, several badger Cubs were exhumed from the dig sites and the conclusion was that they had been clubbed to death. The females had been taken for bait, since having Cubs, they would have some fight in them. This type of scum are subhuman and I hope karma brings them a painful end. I hope you heal quickly, and get some of that Scotch anaesthetic down your neck.

Kentish_Dragon

Postby Kentish_Dragon » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 am

Just seen this...

Hope you're on the mend.

Shit situation all round, unfortunately the rozzers don't tend to give a monkeys about crimes the person any more, and seem to be frightened of the travellers.

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Oh Ya Fooker! Outrageous, that has saddened me Steve. Hope you can come to terms with this and that the damage is not long lasting. Take consolation in the fact that there exists more good people out there than ill minded ones. It is a sad state of affairs when you appear to be getting little support from our Police "Force"

You have plenty of friends on here :wink:
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

slparry

Postby slparry » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:29 am

thanks for your support everyone.

North Wales Police phoned me last night to say they've identified the van, and as I suspected it "lives" at the nearby traveller site. However, as it was the passenger who hit me they say they can't take it further as the drivers not under any obligation to tell them who his passenger was :(

However, they've put a marker on the van
--
Steve Parry

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:24 am

Apologies, Steve - not been on here reading stuff for a while so only saw this post yesterday. What a truly bloody awful thing to happen - glad you're (reasonably!) ok. But of course get checked out, and keep following things up with the quacks.

A little story about some dog-thieving pikeys from a few years ago down in Wiltshire. This was doing the rounds on the military grapevine (this must be knocking on 20 years ago). Several dogs had been stolen, and each time a ransom demand was put out. However on this occasion the scum picked the wrong dog...or rather the wrong dog owner. The dog/cash exchange was set up - time & place - so the dog owner's wife, brother and son met the thieves. What the thieves (3 of them) didn't bargain on was being ambushed. The wife's husband and brother were serving with 2 Sqn RAF Regt (ie the hard bastards, many of whom go SF) at Hullavington so he, and his Regt colleague, put these 3 'heavies' down, tied them up (whilst they were out cold) then took their car apart. What was left of the car was shipped to the travellers' site on the back of a tipper with a note saying 'if you want the humans back in one piece we suggest you return the stolen dogs'.

Funnily enough, the dog stealing ceased overnight.

GerryB

Postby GerryB » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:07 am

slparry wrote:thanks for your support everyone.

North Wales Police phoned me last night to say they've identified the van, and as I suspected it "lives" at the nearby traveller site. However, as it was the passenger who hit me they say they can't take it further as the drivers not under any obligation to tell them who his passenger was :(

However, they've put a marker on the van

Hmmmm .....

Back in my days in SAP , we'd have had a serious discussion with the driver , and we'd have investigated , his mates , even doing a photo id for you to look at Steve .

Our experience with interrogating scum , they tend to rat on their mates quite quickly when faced with a big burly SAP member who is not entirely pc correct ... :D :roll:

Sadly now days , the cops are way too soft on the rubbish ....

The rubbish know this and run bleating to the lefties who are over eager to throw lawsuits at the cops for doing their jobs ....

Sadly a No Win situation for the cops and the victims :evil:
Old man ... now .
Ex Off Road & Enduro Rider...

tanneman

Postby tanneman » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:05 am

Blody 'ell Steve. I'm glad you are ok sort of. This could easily been very nasty. May the scrotes rot in hell, soon.
'Let me check my concernometer.'

Return to “Boxerbanter”