Bikers Revenge

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

Bikers Revenge

Postby boxerscott » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:41 pm

Not wanting to sound like a vigilante, but, anyone seen the vids on the Tube whereby bikers take revenge on mobile phone using car drivers or any driver just cos they looked at them in a funny way? The Biker remonstrates with the driver to get off the phone, then swiftly punches the fcuk out of the cars wing mirror. It is very affective and a policy I think we should adopt on our next rideout. We could do a sweepstake?

Chris
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Neil178

Re: Bikers Revenge

Postby Neil178 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:30 pm

I’ve not seen that for mobile phone use, only for bad driving. I quite like the ones that bang their engine off the engine limiter right next to the open window! :twisted:
I guess it makes the point, but you just don’t know what the car driver could do to the rider a mile up the road. We are just too vulnerable.

ianbcr

Postby ianbcr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:13 pm

I was told today that if you are caught now with your phone behind the wheel without proper hands free you get a 3 month driving ban as the new measures they brought out haven't made much difference, but I haven't seen anything official.
Your born with a certain amout of heart beats, Dont waste them on exersise. [smilie=rooster.gif]

04 boxer cup rep. Gone but not forgoten
99 tlr1000 (V twin) tricked.
Indian Roadmaster Elite
Mercedes EQC 400

slparry

Postby slparry » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:15 am

don't forget the law includes sat navs too

https://www.gov.uk/using-mobile-phones- ... ng-the-law
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

Return to “Boxerbanter”