I have been cheered up today!

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

I have been cheered up today!

Postby boxerscott » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:39 pm

So not getting our ca trip next week and facing an uncertain period of god knows what, i bought some shit for my racer. :bounce: :bounce:

chris
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

popsky

Re: I have been cheered up today!

Postby popsky » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:07 am

Go on then what have you bought for the racer Chris, a link to the items would be good 8)
Phil.

R1200S and loving it !

Hoch Bergstraßenjäger…………………………………

Blackal

Postby Blackal » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:07 pm

I'm depressed...............

Can't see that I'll get the bikes or the snowblower out for a long time........... :cry:

Holiday in South of France booked for end of June................ Can't see that happening. :crybaby:
If I am ever on life support - Unplug me......
Then plug me back in..........

See if that works .....
:?

BoxerCup R

Postby BoxerCup R » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:13 pm

popsky wrote:Go on then what have you bought for the racer Chris, a link to the items would be good 8)

Yeah, come on Chris, let us know what goodies you bought :bounce:
"02 Yamaha XJR 1300SP in Kenny Roberts Yellow - (bought new)
"18 BMW S1000R Sports - (bought new)

"11 Porsche Boxster 987 S Black Edition No.261 of 987

popsky

Postby popsky » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:44 pm

:bigsmurf:
Blackal wrote:I'm depressed...............

Can't see that I'll get the bikes or the snowblower out for a long time........... :cry:

Holiday in South of France booked for end of June................ Can't see that happening. :crybaby:

We’ve got a Cottage booked first 2 full weeks of June in Lochcarron, Scotlandshire, I’m holding off cancelling and paying the balance just in case there’s a miracle cure, we’ve got until the end of April to pay it. According to Great Uncle Trump it’ll be all over in the US by Easter so it’ll be long gone here by then :?

We booked to go to Le Mans 24hr 18-19 April but that was postponed till 2-3 September so we rescheduled the ferry and rebooked the hotel, then the twats moved it to end of August, it cost £71 to move the ferry as I’d only booked super saver tickets, I could have waited a little later and possibly got it for free but thought everyone would do that who were travelling and I’d maybe not got a crossing, I can tell you I’m not rebooking again so if we can travel then just going to go for a nice weekend of drunken debouchery :mrgreen:
Phil.

R1200S and loving it !

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:26 pm

Ok lads, I have been nurturing a look for my cafetastic racer and yesterday i bought this, well Amanda treated me actually as i have a birthday looming.
https://www.bmw-motorrad-bohling.com/bm ... ition.html

I bought in the hope that I/ we will all be meeting up in Wales shortly.

It compliments my "ahead of the curve" fashionista theme. I have also bought a lovely BMW open face racer helmet and a trendy pair of goggles. I also bought some inexpensive protection gear for the bike, lower engine guard and oil cooler guard ..China. I got two rides in over the weekend, never got down to see my mum as wiser counsel prevailed in view of the recent urges from those Clowns in london who are making it all up as they go along.

Screw it. let`s ride!

:wink:
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

popsky

Postby popsky » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:48 pm

How you gonna for your chaps in there Chris only room for a pair is skiddies :wink:

Hopefully meet-up on Wales weekend, but only if Mr Parry gets this shit fixed :mrgreen:
Phil.

R1200S and loving it !

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:10 pm

popsky wrote:How you gonna for your chaps in there Chris only room for a pair is skiddies :wink:

Hopefully meet-up on Wales weekend, but only if Mr Parry gets this shit fixed :mrgreen:
Ha. I will not be bagging any chaps Phil. They do a left side bag also but I reckon there is enough clothing space in there for a lads weekend and my man grooming stuff :wink:

Chris
Fiat Panda.

slparry

Postby slparry » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:28 pm

popsky wrote:How you gonna for your chaps in there Chris only room for a pair is skiddies :wink:

The Free Wales Army have been put on alert to get it sorted Phil …… :)

covid.jpg
covid.jpg (196.81 KiB) Viewed 7897 times
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:57 pm

:shock: For the time being anyway Steve, till us lads ride in a whippin and a whoppin`

:wink:

I also bought this, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Engine-Chass ... 2749.l2649

and this, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Radiator-Gri ... 2749.l2649

Inexpensive compared to Wunderlich prices. Other stuff i have had from China is not to be "sniffed" at either!

Chris
Fiat Panda.

BoxerCup R

Postby BoxerCup R » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Good stuff Chris, whatever floats your boat Mate :thumbright:

You can all forget going anywhere for months in my opinion, at least 4-6 months, just keep your eye on Europe to see where we are going and how long its gonna last :wink:

On the plus side, bikes have never been so clean 8)

Stay Safe

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:22 pm

BoxerCup R wrote:Good stuff Chris, whatever floats your boat Mate :thumbright:

You can all forget going anywhere for months in my opinion, at least 4-6 months, just keep your eye on Europe to see where we are going and how long its gonna last :wink:

On the plus side, bikes have never been so clean 8)

Stay Safe
Sincerely hope and pray you are not correct there John, however not only clean bikes but lots of inexpensive repo`s coming up if that is the case?

Win Win for those with disposable income, tears for those servicing debt. Not good at all, a 4 month lockdown does not bear thinking about. I hope it is that Gothic environ in Ebro that is clouding your Yorkie exuberance and optimism John :wink:

Chris
Fiat Panda.

BoxerCup R

Postby BoxerCup R » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:18 pm

I hope I'm wrong too Chris but just look at Italy, Spain and the rest of Europe. I fear it is a long haul ! Be prepared Mate :wink:

Return to “Boxerbanter”