members list

What do you think of the site? Anything you'd like to add? Please let us know.

Moderators: Paul, slparry, Gromit

User avatar England
ianbcr

members list

Postby ianbcr » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:02 pm

could the member list be cleared of people who no longer use this site,is there a way of sending an automated email to people who say havent posted for 6 months telling them there membership will be cancelled if they dont post within a month.the list says there is 1227 members.how many are actually still here?.
it may be a flat twin,but flat it aint

04 boxer cup rep. (lennies Induct & Sprokets, K&N, h.i.d. kit, Laser Y pce, laser chip, goodridge lines)Gone but not forgoten
99 tlr1000 (V twin) tricked.
17 Merc GLE350 Premium Plus night edition

cantalibre

Postby cantalibre » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:30 pm

I'm sure loads of people don't post, but still gain great benefit from 'looking in' - is it essential that people post?
Low IQ, so chauffeuring jobs only

User avatar Great Britain
Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Postby Paul » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 am

I can't see any benefit to be gained from having a clear out and there is always the risk that we will disable the accounts of people who are still looking in but not posting. There is also the issue of posts that have been made no longer having an owner if we delete the account that created them.

cheers,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

Phil Thomas

Re: members list

Postby Phil Thomas » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 am

ianbcr wrote:could the member list be cleared of people who no longer use this site,is there a way of sending an automated email to people who say havent posted for 6 months telling them there membership will be cancelled if they dont post within a month.the list says there is 1227 members.how many are actually still here?.

I only post if I have anything to say - like now!

Regards to all,
Phil Thomas

Return to “Over to you...”